|“||She's a Shoe Fairy and super-stylist to BarbieTM! The more fabulous her shoes, the stronger her magic is.||”|
Taylor is a supporting character in Barbie A Fairy Secret. She and her best friend Carrie are Barbie's stylists. Taylor is a Shoe Fairy from a secret fairy city named Gloss Angeles, and she is voiced by Kate Higgins.
Taylor is smart, sweet, and calm.
Taylor has light skin, auburn hair which are tied in a loose ponytail all along the movie and gray eyes. She wore a short pink strapless dress with a bow on it, pink beaded necklace and a pair of special pink shoes.
- "I can sum it up in one word Tracy..." (Carrie: "Crystal!") "Crystal?" (Carrie: "Look its Crystal! Lets say hi, its been forever!") "Carrie! I am on camera, Carrie!"
- ''Barbie! you promised you'd come to me for a touch-up before you go on camera. We stylists are so demanding"
- "Carrie forget it. We can't give them an excuse after what they saw. Barbie, Raquelle, it's time you learn the fairy secret. Carrie and I are fairies, so were those the other girls. (Raquelle: "Okay...") "You see us all the time, you just don't realize because we keep our wings hidden. We come from Gloss Angeles and we..."
- (Fitting room attendant: "May I help you?") "Yes, we'd like your best fitting room please".
- "I am a shoe fairy, the more fabulous my shoes, the stronger my magic. Check these babies".
- "Barbie! Raquelle! Your wings!"
- "This isn't stunt. We're real fairies. I'm a Shoe Fairy and Carrie is a Purse Fairy. And Ken is in real danger!" (Barbie: "What kind of danger?") "Human can visit Gloss Angeles. But Princess Graciella says she was marrying Ken. And if a human comes to Gloss Angeles, and marries a fairy, that human has to stay in Gloss Angeles forever."
|Barbie: A Fairy Secret|
Quote: "Forgiveness lets you fly"
Song: "Can You Keep A Secret"